Ocean, mountains, gastronomy… wherever you are or whatever you do in Biarritz-Pays Basque, you'll encounter some unique and evocative aromas.
Our top sensory tips...
- Wait for the return of the fishing boats in the port at Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Have a picnic in the pasturelands of Ahusquy
- Drink a hot chocolate in a tea room in Bayonne
- Smell the Espelette pepper before adding it to your omelette
- Breathe in the sea air during your first stand-up paddle lessons
- Visit Les Halles, the covered market
Find out more from the Biarritz-Pays Basque Tourist Office