Respect for personal data protection is a crucial factor in the trusting relationship that we wish to establish with you. This statement is intended to set out and clarify the conditions we are likely to implement throughout the relationship.
As a data controller, Atout France collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to inform you of our events and those of our partners, and allow you to take part;
- to send you relevant material (newsletters, brochures, etc);
- to offer you our products and services or let you know those of our partners;
- to allow you to access our website and enter competitions;
- to allow us to analyse and evaluate our products and services and the use of our websites.
Indirectly, your personal data may also be collected for statistical purposes and to manage your connection and navigation. You can consult our cookies policy by clicking here.
We only implement data processing when one of the following conditions is met:
- your consent to data processing has been obtained;
- the existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, which justifies that we implement data processing;
- the execution of a binding contract that requires us to implement data processing;
- we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations that require implementation of data processing.
Where we request your consent, it is collected directly on the form we provide, in order to filter information most relevant for you.
The retention period
The retention periods we apply to your personal data about you are dependent on the purposes for which it was collected.
The personal data that we collect, as well as those collected later, are for us as data controllers.
We make sure that only authorized people can access this data. Our service providers may be recipients of this data to perform the services we entrust to them. Certain personal data may be sent to third parties or to legally authorised authorities to meet our legal, regulatory or contractual obligations.
We transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union, and these transfers are governed by legal measures that comply with the applicable rules.
Under the conditions provided by the new Global Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the right to access, edit and delete the data we hold.
This erasure can only occur if:
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected;
- you have withdrawn your consent to its retention;
- you object to its use and there is no compelling reason to force Atout France to pursue it;
- the data has been subject to unlawful processing;
- the data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation provided for by EU or French law to which Atout France is subject.
You may also request a limitation to the processing of your personal data or request its transferability, including transmission to a third party.
Your right to transferability applies only to your personal data, which excludes anonymised personal data or data that does not concern you. This right is limited to data processing based on consent or a contract, and personal data that you have personally generated.
You can also object to data processing for reasons unique to you. You can exercise this right free of charge, at any time and without reason, by writing to the address below. We will then immediately cease processing your data.
Exercise your rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH.
You can file a claim to a UK regulator by post to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.