The Paris Museum Pass offers free and direct entry, as many times as you wish, to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris and the parisian region. Nothing better way to maximize your stay in the French capital...
On your own, with friends or family, with the pass the more you visit, the more you save !
What benefits does the Pass offer?
- Three options to choose from : 2, 4 or 6 days to fit your stay and your wishes
- Free & direct access to monuments and museums permanent collections
- Unlimited number of visits
What to visit with the Pass?
The PARIS MUSEUM PASS gives you access to some of the world's most famous sites :
- Musée du Louvre
- Arc de Triomphe
- Musée d'Orsay
- Château de Versailles
- Centre Pompidou
- Tours de Notre-Dame...
- ... and many more charming secret places to discover on the official website of the PARIS MUSEUM PASS
What does the Pass cost ?
- 2-day pass (consecutive) : € 42
- 4-day pass (consecutive) : € 56
- 6-day pass (consecutive) : € 69
Please note, many museums and monuments are free to visitors under 18 years of age and European Union residents under 26.
Museums and monuments are usually closed on Mondays or Tuesdays, 1st January, 1st May and 25th December.
Where to buy the Pass?
- Participating museums and monuments
- Paris Tourist Office (25 rue des Pyramides - Paris 1er) and welcome desks
- Tourist information desks : Roissy CDG airport (terminals 1, 2C, 2D, 2E et 2F) and Orly airport (terminals South and West); Versailles and Disneyland Paris.
- FNAC stores (Champs-Elysées, Saint-Lazare, Ternes and Forum).