Join in the Good France adventure and participate in an international event!
Organized on the initiative of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, Goût de France / Good France brings together over 3300 chefs on 5 continents on the first day of spring 21 March 2018 to pay tribute to French cuisine and its convivial values.
Alain Ducasse also wanted this year’s event to be an opportunity to pay tribute to Paul Bocuse with theparticipating chefs having the opportunity to include one of Paul Bocuse’s dishes or a dish inspired by him in their menus.
Download Chef's Paul Bocuse recipes sample
This dinner event benefits from an international promotional campaign enabling all participating chefs to showcase their cuisine and expertise around the world with the active support of French embassies, Atout France and media partners, France Médias Monde, TV5 Monde and JCDecaux.
Participating in the Goût de France / Good France event means:
• obtaining a label of excellence following selection by a Committee of Chefs;
• belonging to an international community of over 3300 chefs;
• promoting the visibility of France's culinary heritage;
• highlighting visibility among clients in France and abroad;
• increasing the restaurant's activity ratio.
Ahead of the event, each participating chef will receive a communications kit with Goût de France / Good France stickers and posters to promote the event in their establishment.