A label for family ski holidays: Famille Plus
The 44 ‘Famille Plus’ certified resorts perfectly meet the expectations and needs of families with children from 18 months old. Accommodation, activity and catering professionals are committed to putting in place a real policy of welcoming families and children.
Why choose a ‘Famille Plus’ certified resort?
1) A personalised welcome for families: each family is treated individually and the certified resorts refer you to the most appropriate services.
2) Animations adapted for all ages: you’re bound to find an animation to satisfy both teens and toddlers.
3) Personalised rates for the whole family: preferential rates for ski passes and some non-ski activities, even free up to a certain age, and reductions with resort partners.
4) Activities for all, together or separately: toboggan areas, ice rinks, loan of board games, guided mountain discovery tours, etc.
5) Shops and services at hand: concierge or rental of baby equipment.
6) A medical service on hand: for small scrapes, medical staff are present at the foot of the slopes.
7) Children are looked after by professionals: club leaders, nursery staff (nurseries cater for babies from 6 months old), ski instructors and mountain guides.
The ‘Famille Plus’ resorts
There’s bound to be a ‘Famille Plus’ resort for you!
Each mountain range has its collection of certified resorts: Northern Alps, Southern Alps, Pyrenees, Massif Central and Vosges.
View the 44 certified resorts here.