Dates for your diary in Roubaix !
Published on June 21, 2012
Dates for your diary in Roubaix ! 59100 Roubaix fr
- Fabrics Market - Manufacture des Flandres – Musée Atelier du Textile - 7/10
The Market Fabric groups fabrics traders from France and Belgium at the Manufacture des Flandres to show and sell their collections of clothing and furnishing fabric by the metre.
- "Marc Chagall" Exhibition - La Piscine – Museum of Art and Industry - 13/10 to 13/01/13
This exhibition will highlight the question of Chagall’s volume through ceramics, sculpture or his involvement in the theatre world, with nearly 200 works.
- Metropole Vintage Show – ENSAIT - 16, 17 and 18/11
The Metropole Vintage Show is a big high-end vintage market where clothing and fashion accessories are alongside furnishings and decorative objects.
- Fashion Market - ENSAIT - 7, 8 and 9/12
The Fashion Market gives you the possibility of discovering the original work of over 50 fashion and decoration designers.
- Arts Night 08/12
Throughout the town, night walk dedicated to plastic and visual arts. The Arts Night celebrates all the cultural and creative places of the town. Nearly 30 places (galleries, artist studios, restaurants) invite you to discover artistic exhibitions and performances.
- Braderie de l’Art - La Condition Publique - 08 and 09/12
The Braderie de l’Art is 24 hours of creation live, 150 international artists, designers, sculptors, graphic artists, painters, etc. Over 1,000 everyday items that find a new life and become works of art.
- Exhibition, Christian Astuguevieille - La Piscine Museum of Art and Industry - February to June
Recognized designer, designer of furnishings and sculptures in bronze and rope but also former artistic director of the Molinard, Rochas and Nina Ricci perfume firms. Christian Astuguevieille takes his place of honour in Roubaix.
- 111th Paris-Roubaix cycling race on 14/04 (subject to reserve)
Here, the Hell of the North leads to paradise. Each year, Roubaix hosts an event of international renown, the Paris-Roubaix, and spectators come by the thousands to see this legendary race.
- Arts Night 18/05 (subject to reserve)
Throughout the town, night walk dedicated to plastic and visual arts. The Arts Night celebrates all the cultural places and creations of the town. Nearly 30 places (galleries, artist studios, restaurants) invite you to discover artistic exhibitions and performances.