Dates for your diary in the Marais Poitevin
Published on June 20, 2012
Dates for your diary in the Marais Poitevin 79510 Coulon fr
- Téciverdi biodiversity Festival – Niort – 29/06 to 01/07
Every two years, this festival of biodiversity values the relationship between humans and nature, culture and the environment, artists and scientists: shows, lectures, exhibitions, etc. This year's theme is "insects and spiders"
- Market on Water - The Vanneau-Irleau - last Saturday in July
Shop at your market for local products in a boat in the Vanneau harbour where traders, producers and visitors meet up on the water in a festive atmosphere. This is certainly one of the most authentic places in the Marais.
- Painting Festival - Magné – end of July
Every year the Magné Animation association organizes this painting festival, recognized as one of the main get-togethers of painters in France.
- Eclad’Esnandes – Charente-Maritime – date TBA
March through the streets of Esnandes with demonstration of éclade, a local delicious recipe of local mussels.
- Park Festival - across the whole Marais - Sunday before last in September
Each year the inter-regional park hosts a large local folklore festival.
Exhibitions, games for children, animals, artists, farmers' market ... An event under the sign