Dates for your diary in Langres !
Published on June 15, 2012
Dates for your diary in Langres ! 52201 Langres fr
- Démarches Abstraites - Langres - 25/06 to 25/09
Exhibition of monumental sculptures in the streets and buildings of Langres. Works by Luc Denieul (stone), Sycha (gypsum), Richard Brouard (steel) and Fabien Poissenot (wood).
- Organ recitals - Cathedral of Langres - 08/07 to 26/08
Organized by the Association des Amis des Orgues. Sundays at 5 pm. Free admission.
- Estival des Hallebardiers - Langres - 27/07 to 25/08
Discover the city and its heritage in an original way through several shows played simultaneously. Fridays, Saturdays and Thursdays 16/08 and 23/08 at 9 pm in the yard of the College Diderot.
- Rummage Sale - Langres - 28/07
Big jumble sale in the city centre.
- Concert Variazione - Abbey of Auberive - le 28/07
This concert completes the sixth meeting of unconventional brass bands. Special day with occasional performances in the day and evening concert.
- 16th Chien à Plumes Festival - Lac de Villegusien - 03, 04 and 05/08
Around the lake, three days of contemporary music, 25 bands on 2 stages which combines French songs, rock, reggae, blues, jazz, electronica, world music, etc.
- The painters in the street - Langres - 24, 25 and 26/08
- 2nd edition of Philosophical Encounters - Langres - 21, 22 and 23/09
“Let us hasten to make philosophy popular” wrote Denis Diderot in 1753 in his book “Of the interpretation of nature”. The Rencontres Philosophiques de Langres were designed according to this principle, with a teaching, scientific and cultural approach. The chosen theme for this second edition is freedom.
- Feast of witches and Halloween market - Fort du Cognelot in Chalindrey - 27 and 28/10
Fire-eater, exhibitors, tunnel of horror, devils, vampires, etc. - the 15 rooms of the fort will plunge you into a make-believe atmosphere
- Saint Catherine Fair - Langres - on 25/011