Terms & Conditions
ATOUT FRANCE Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 and over. Entrants should not be employed by Atout France, or related to employees of Atout France, or persons directly involved in the administration of this competition. The prize is a 5-night stay at the Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche.
2. Entries for this competition must be received by the 21st August 2015 at 23:59 (GMT). Each entrant will be defined by its Instagram account. Duplicates will be removed and the entrant disqualified. If more than one picture is shared by the entrant, only one of them can be selected for the random draw.
3. The photograph entered must have been created in the past five years and must have been taken by the entrant. The photograph must have been taken in Paris, France. The entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all photographs entered. Entrants must confirm they have all necessary relevant consents and releases in order to enter their photo into this competition. Photographs which are or appear to be plagiarised will be disqualified. Atout France reserves the right to invalidate or disqualify all, or a part of the competition entry if a fraud is suspected, or if Instagram malfunctions whist entry and as a result we do not receive the entrant’s photograph.
4. All photographs must show a specific place in Paris. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted. Photographs with integrated text on them will be rejected.
5. Photographs (including but not limited to text and photographs) for this competition must not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate. Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Photographs that are blurry, out of focus, pixelated or not in the spirit of the campaign will be rejected.
6. No purchase is necessary.
a. Follow the “@ukrendezvousenfrance” Instagram account via https://instagram.com/ukrendezvousenfrance/.
b. Use the hashtag of the competition #MyParisianHoliday.
c.The photo must only be published whilst the competition is running (in between 4th and 21st August 2015)
d. By using the hashtag #MyParisianHoliday, you agree on the terms and conditions of the competition.
e. The Instagram account of the participant must be public.
7. To ensure compliance with these terms & conditions, Atout France reserves the right to conduct any verification of the identity of participants, their place of residence and their Instagram membership details. Any indication of forged, fraudulent, false, misleading, incorrect and for inaccurate identity or address will lead to the entrant being disqualified from the competition.
8. Should tax liability arise then it would be the winner’s to notify the own relevant Government's tax department. Atout France takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prize received in this competition.
9. Atout France reserves the right to suspend, change or terminate the prize draw at any time and for any reason, without notice. As condition of entry, these rules are accepted as final and entrants must agree to abide by these rules.
10. Atout France will not be held in the event of dysfunction of the Internet network preventing access to the competition or its smooth running. In particular, Atout France will not be held liable for any external malicious acts.
11. There is 1 prize to be won. The prize consists of 5-night stay at the Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche, 43 Rue Monsieur le Prince, 75006 Paris, France.
12. The prize includes:
a. 5 nights at the hotel saint Paul Rive Gauche for 2 people
b. Buffet breakfasts
c. Half a bottle of champagne
d. 2 tickets for the 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine river
e. MyFi Everywhere: 4G Hotspot to enjoy Wi-Fi everywhere in and out of Paris
13. The prize excludes:
a. Transportation to France
b. Transfers to / from the hotel.
c. All other expenses/activities/accommodation which are not included in the prize description above
14. Dates of availability:
a. Valid until 31st March 2016 except September, October, professional congresses and from 28th to 31st December 2015.
b. Subject to availability of the hotel
15. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered. No refund will be offered in the event of cancellation. The prize is subject to availability and is to be taken as stated.
16. The winner must be a member of the Instagram social network site, have a public Instagram account and be a follower of the https://instagram.com/ukrendezvousenfrance/ page
17. All correct and complete entries will be entered into the prize draw which will take place on the 22nd August 2015. Entry to the prize draw implies acceptance of all terms and conditions. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
18. The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn at random from the 10 most liked entries received. The winner will be contacted by Atout France by the 01/09/2015 by direct message on Instagram (Instagram direct). Winners must reply to the Promoter (Atout France) within 72 hours via the address provided in the message. If any of the winners fail to do so within 72 hours of the notification sent, the latter will be deemed to have relinquished their prize. As soon as the winner informs Atout France they accept the prize, Atout France will send the relevant contact details to make the bookings and make travel arrangement. The decision of Atout France will be final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with the prize draws. The decision of Atout France shall be final and legally binding. If after 72 hours the winner doesn’t contact ATOUT FRANCE, the prize will be lost and no redraw will be made.
19. The name of the winner will be given, on request, by sending an email.
20. The winner is responsible for their own travel insurance. They must have a valid passport. They must make the necessary health checks and they must fit to travel to take advantage of this prize. Atout France will not be held responsible for any accident or medical emergency that may take place during this trip.
21. Atout France reserves the right to publish the name, the country and the entry photo of the winner. The winner may be required to take part in post-event publicity. By submitting the entrant’s photograph, the entrant grants Atout France the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose, at any time, in any media by crediting the entrant’s name.
22. By entering the comp etition the entrant agrees for their information to be added to the Atout France and selected third parties email marketing mailing list.
23. By submitting the entrant’s photograph, the entrant grants Atout France the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose, at any time, in any media by crediting the entrant’s name.
24. By entering the competition, the entrant's photograph may be automatically viewable on the uk.rendezvousenfrance.com website and will not be shared by any third parties.
25. On acceptance of this prize, the winner is deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
26. Promoter: Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH.