TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Avignon
Our prize draws are open to all residents of the UK & the Republic Ireland aged 18 and over and not employed by Atout France, or related to employees of Atout France, or persons directly involved in the administration of this prize draw.
No purchase is necessary. To enter answer correctly the question of the member of staff at the Maison d’Inspiration and complete the application form on the corresponding App. Entries for each competition must be received by 18/06/2016 at 7pm.
Atout France cannot accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or modified in transit.
Entry to each competition is restricted to one entry per household. Addresses will be checked.
Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winners to notify their own Government's relevant tax department. Atout France takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prize received in this promotion.
Atout France reserves the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time and for any reason, without notice. It is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final, and that the entrants agree to abide by the rules.
The prize includes:
- Holiday accommodation for maximum 2 people in a double room to a maximum value of £500[i] (not including travel) and breakfast.
- Activities: entries and audio tours to the palace of popes, bridge of Avignon and the spectacle of the luminescence of Avignon
The prize excludes:
- International transport to/from the UK
- Transfers to/from the ferry ports or London rail terminal in the UK and to/from the first hotel unless rail travel is arranged by us.
- Transfers to / from any airport.
- Meals other than breakfast.
- All beverages (unless indicated otherwise)
- Personal expenses
- En-Route accommodation,
- All other expenses/activities/accommodation which are not included in the prize description above
Dates of availability:
- The prize must be taken and used not later than 31st December 2016
The prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative. There will be no refund in the event of cancellation. The prize is subject to availability and is to be taken as stated.
All correct and complete entries will be entered into the prize draw which will take place on the 21/06/2016. Entry to the prize draw implies acceptance of all terms and conditions. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The winners will be contacted by Atout France by the 24/06/2016.
- Winners have 15 days to contact Atout France to inform if they accept or refuse the prize.
- As soon as the winner informs Atout France they accept the prize, Atout France will send the relevant contact details to make the bookings and make travel arrangement.
- If after 15 days the winner doesn’t contact ATOUT FRANCE, the prize will be lost and no redraw will be made.
The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn at random from all complete entries received. The Promoter’s decision will be final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with the prize draws. The decision of Atout France shall be final and legally binding.
Atout France UK and Ireland reserve the right to publish the name and county of the winners. Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
Promoter: Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH.
On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.
[i]1 € = 0.794202 GBP – 14/06/2016