Terms and conditions Atout France - Loire Valley Tourist Board
1. Our prize draws are open to all residents of the UK & the Republic Ireland aged 18 and over and not employed by Atout France and the Loire Valley Tourist Board, or related to employees of Atout France and the Loire Valley Tourist Board, or persons directly involved in the administration of this prize draw.
2. No purchase is necessary. To enter simply complete the application form online. Entries for each competition must be received by 14/02/2017 at 23:59. Atout France and the Loire Valley Tourist Board cannot accept any responsibility for entries that are lost delayed or modified in transit.
3. Entry to each competition is restricted to two entries per household. Addresses will be checked.
4. Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winners to notify their own Government's relevant tax department. Atout France and the Loire Valley Tourist Board take no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prize received in this promotion.
5. Atout France and the Loire Valley Tourist Board reserve the right to suspend, change or terminate the prize draw at any time and for any reason, without notice. It is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final, and that the entrants agree to abide by the rules.
6. The prize includes:
For 2 people:
Arrival in the Loire Valley
Arrival on your own at Hotel de
l'Univers**** in Tours / Accommodation in a double superior room.
Small group tour in the Loire Valley
9h20: Pick up, ROYAL LOIRE VALLEY - ALL INCLUSIVE - Blois, Cheverny and Chambord, Loire Valley Day tours, Chateaux
& Wines, Drop off, guided tour of these three chateaux, lunch at local restaurant with the wines - Tuesday & Friday – one night at Hotel de
l’Univers**** in Tours, including breakfast
Small group tour in the Loire Valley
9h40: Pick up, ELEGANT LOIRE VALLEY -
ALL INCLUSIVE -
Chenonceau, Amboise and Clos Lucé,
Loire Valley Day tours, Chateaux & Wines, Drop off - guided tour of these 3 castles, tour and tasting at cellar cave, lunch at the winery – Wednesday & Saturday or* Villandry, Azay-le-Rideau and Langeais, Loire Valley Day tours, Chateaux & Wines, Drop off – Monday & Thursday – one night at Hotel de l’Univers **** in Tours, including breakfast.
End of services
Check out after breakfast
*According to the day of arrival
Transportation in a comfortable full equipped minivan with English speaking guide, entrance tickets;
The tour does not include:
Transport to France, extras, options, personal expenses, other meals, other drinks, other visits, extra hour (75 € per hour with a maximum of 2 hours per day), tips.
Providers are subject to change according to their availability upon reservation. Should they not be available, we will offer you alternatives of same standard.
Prize subject to availibility and advanced reservation and is to be taken as stated - Valid from 1st March to 23rd December 2017.
7. The prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative. There will be no refund in the event of cancellation by the client. The prize is subject to availability and is to be taken as stated.
8. All correct and complete entries will be entered into the prize draw which will take place on 15th February 2017, and entry to the prize draw implies acceptance of any terms and conditions attendant on the prize. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
9. The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn at random from all complete entries received giving the right answer. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the Closing Date. The Promoter’s decision will be final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with the prize draws. The decision of Atout France and the Loire Valley Tourist Board shall be final and legally binding.
10. Names of major winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address 28 days after the Closing Date : Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH .
11. Atout France UK and Ireland and the Loire Valley Tourist Board reserve the right to publish the name and county of the winners. Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
12. By entering this competition, the participant accepts to subscribe to special offer emails from Loire Valley Tourist Board.
13. Promoter: Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH and the Loire Valley Tourist board, 37 Avenue de Paris, 45000 Orléans, France.