Naturist holidays in Corsica
Midway between Bastia and Porto-Vecchio, Riva Bella boasts a thalassotherapy and well-being centre for naturists. The centre caters for families - those in search of rest and relaxation can use the hammam and jacuzzi, while sports enthusiasts can take advantage of a range of activities, including a sailing school, cycling and volleyball.
Surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes, the Bagheera naturist campsite stands in the heart of a eucalyptus forest overlooking a secluded, tranquil bay.
It should be noted that many centres organise activities for both naturists and non-naturists. Some offer themed evenings, discos, as well as libraries for those wanting to catch up on their reading, so there's something for everyone on a seaside holiday which is in full harmony with nature!
- Well-being, sun, sea and nature in its purest state!
- Fine sandy beach as far as the eye can see, 3km fitness trail, saltwater lake, cycle path, chance to learn about the endemic fauna and flora, llama farm!
- 4-star campsite and 3-star residential accommodation
- A thalassotherapy centre covering an area more than 500m²
- In Corsica, south of Bastia, a 4-star campsite: ideal for swimmers and ideal for naturists
- In the middle of a forest of eucalyptus trees, by the clear blue sea, the ideal base for visiting the Island of Beauty
- Camping pitches, luxurious and simple villas
- Aqua-gym, yoga, diving, fishing, cycling, wind-surfing and much more