ATOUT FRANCE Terms & Conditions - SAINT-PAUL RIVE GAUCHE COMPETITION
1. Our prize draws are open to all residents of the UK & the Republic Ireland aged 18 and over and not employed by Atout France, or related to employees of Atout France, or persons directly involved in the administration of this prize draw.
2. No purchase is necessary. To enter simply complete the application form online. Entries for each competition must be received by 15/07/2016. Atout France cannot accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed or modified in transit.
3. Entry to each competition is restricted to one entry per household. Addresses will be checked.
4. Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winners to notify their own Government's relevant tax department. Atout France takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prize received in this promotion.
5. Atout France reserves the right to suspend, change or terminate the prize draw at any time and for any reason, without notice. It is a condition of entry that the rules are accepted as final, and that the entrants agree to abide by the rules.
6. The prize includes:
There is 1 weekend for 2 to win (2 consecutive nights) in a double room including breakfasts and a half-bottle of Champagne at SAINT-PAUL RIVE GAUCHE HOTEL (PARIS) and 2 tickets for a 1-hour cruise on a touritic river boat on the Seine river.
7. The prize is not transferable, not exchangeable, and there is no cash alternative. There will be no refund in the event of cancellation by the client. The prize is subject to availability and is to be taken as stated.
8. All correct and complete entries will be entered into the prize draw which will take place on 18/07/2016, and entry to the prize draw implies acceptance of any terms and conditions attendant on the prize. The prize is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
9. The prize will be awarded to the first name drawn at random from all complete entries received giving the right answer. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the Closing Date. The Promoter’s decision will be final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any matter to do with the prize draws. The decision of Atout France shall be final and legally binding.
10. Names of major winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address 28 days after the Closing Date : Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH.
11. Atout France UK and Ireland reserve the right to publish the name and county of the winners. Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
12. Promoter: Atout France, Lincoln House, 300 High Holborn, London WC1V 7JH.