At the gates of the Bay, Arcachon proudly displays its tradition of joy. Throughout the year, through a succession of festivals and events, Arcachon invites you to celebrate the privileged ties it has forged with the sea, arts and popular traditions. A seaside town on the edge of a protected coast line, where the light has extremely delicate nuances. Arcachon offers colours, dream villas, hotels at the edge of the water and beaches of fine sand. Over time, the town has developed its unique art of being on holiday.
Not to be missed
- Guided tours by foot or by bike to discover the old town, its history, but also the fish market and the forest.
- A spa treat at the Thalassotherapy centre.
- A course on the 18 holes international golf course
- All kind of sporting activities: tennis, horse riding, pelote basque, sailing, jet ski, diving, rowing, kayak, beach sports and clubs...
Visit the town
- a remarkable group of large and sumptuous bourgeois villas from the XIXth Century, shrouded in greenery.
- A privileged site for fishing and leisure (second marina on the French Atlantic coast).
- The Péreire beach, its maritime gardens, promenade and trail.
- The Deganne castle, built in 1853. Today it houses the Casino de la Plage.
ContactEsplanade Georges Pompidou
33311 ARCACHON Cedex
33 (0) 5 57 52 97 97
33 (0) 5 57 52 97 77