Take the family to the Christmas Market in Reims
Reims’ Christmas Village consists of 135 stalls dotted around Place d’Erlon, Rue Condorcet, Rue Théodore Dubois and Rue Buirette, offering a whole host of food and drink products, arts and crafts and festive items. Numerous activities are also on offer to the delight of younger visitors:
- A free,
interactive automated display.
- A tree-climbing adventure route
- Jazz music with a parade of Giant Cuddly Toy characters.
- An Artisans’ Village with an Italian nativity scene.
- A toy exhibition.
- “Féérie de lumières” street theatre.
- Itinerant music groups every Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
- A real children’s paradise, with the added attraction of a visit from Father Christmas.
Reims Christmas Village is open daily from 10.30am-7.30pm (except Monday, open 2-7.30pm; and Friday, open 10.30am-8pm). Closed 25 December. Night market on Saturday until 9pm.