Saint Vincent Tournante du Chablisien
On the occasion of the Saint Vincent Tournante du Chablisien, each village honors the Saint-Patron of winegrowers in turn with decorating its streets and monuments, and offering to its visitors an exceptional vintage specially created by all growers in the municipality.
- Saturday, February 2, 2013
- From 12 am : gourmet banquet St. Vincent at AUXERREXPO
- From 12 am to 5 pm : cellar restaurant in the streets of Préhy
- From 8 pm to 2 pm : great ball of St. Vincent led by the great orchestra at AUXERREXPO
- Sunday, February 3, 2013
- 9 am : religious ceremony at the Préhy's church. The Eucharist will be ordered by the father Rigolet.
- 10:15 am : award of Saint Vincent and the parade of the 19 delegations villages of Chablis with the Pilers Chablisiens, children and Regain.
- 10:45 am : official speeches and enthronement by la Confrérie des Piliers Chablisiens, place du Gué.
- 11:30 am: Opening vaults restoration and wine tasting!
- 5 pm: closing wine cellars.