The Razorsnowbike in Châtel
March 15, 2014
The Razorsnowbike in Châtel 74390 Châtel fr
The Razorsnowbike is a MTB competition on snow that gathers two competitions: a derby and a 8X Razorsnowbike.
- 7.30am: bike plates given at the Tourist board
- 9am: Derby. Departing from the Chanterelle slope at Super-Châtel arriving on the church square about 9.30am.
- 11am: Run inspection for the bordercross in the snowpark
- 12am: Lunch
- 1pm: Departure of the Eigth-cross
- 5pm: Awardings in the centre of the village