Marvellous Island Festival in Paris
For five days and nights, the doors of a new Marvellous world will be opened to all the electronics musics lovers. An out of time sphere, where the best frenchs and Internationals labels will join and share their talents.
On a Marvellous Island, at le Chalet de la Porte Jaune, in an out of control atmosphere crowed with fascinating characters, more than 130 artists, producers, and live performers will take you inside their world of groove and entertaining sonorities. A real colored human experience based on what your best marvellous spirit can bring. So far from a traditional nightclub experience.
With Marvellous DJ’s such as Seth Troxler, Jamie Jones, Loco Dice, Guti, Dan Ghenacia, tINI, Hector, JUPITER JAZZ (Maceo Plex vs Danny Daze), Guy Gerber, Damian Lazarus and Art Departement, Tania Vulcano, David Squillace, Cassy, System of Survival, but also Pan Pot, M.A.N.D.Y. Tale of Us, Audiofly, dOP, new producers like Jan Bomqvist, Wankelmut, Villanova, and so many more big players all here to make you live a marvellous experience.
More than beats, grooves, and beats again that will surge in torrent into your ears, it’s a real senses experience that awaits you: decorated areas, jungle forest, chill space facing the water, terrific settings and surprising numerical experiences.
Marvellous is also...
Marvellous island is more than a festival, it’s an artistic universe, animated with sets and stages which allies sounds and lights performances. This is the desire to deep the public in an unexpected fantastical world, where musical meets artistical. Numerical and plastic artists, decorators, designers producers, will be dedicated to make a real show during the festival.
- MAPPING 3D: Marvellous Island Festival will introduce on this edition a 3D mapping work. A first time ever show in France!
- ANIMATIONS & CHILL: Days and nights, the Marvellous Island will take care of it’s public with animations, happenings, artistic performances and the inevitable Chill area in which you will be able to rest in music the garden.
- FOODING: Sweet/salted, the festival cattering will offer various food, composed with burgers for the greedy, woks and exotics salads, and sweet dishes for the others.
- Tuesday May 7th: 6pm - 6am
- Wednesday May 8th: 3pm - 6am
- Thursday May 9th: 3pm - 6am
- Friday May 10th: 3pm - 6am
- Saturday May 11th: 3pm - 6am
- Métro/undergound line 1 (yellow) : Château de Vincennes
- RER : Line A : Fontenay-sous-Bois
- BUS (Last one 00 h 30) : Line 114 or Line 210 : Porte Jaune
- NOCTILIEN (after 00 h 30) : Line n°11 : Château de Vincennes & Line n°11 : Porte Jaune
Shuttles will be at your disposal to rely Marvellous Island to « Château de Vincennes » till the undergound closing at 00h30. Then, a Taxi station dedicated to the festival will be working till the morning.
Admission fees and rates
Pass* to compose by yourself:
- Pass 1 day** : 35 € / 39 € à 45 €
- Pass 2 days : 69 € / 79 €
- Pass 3 days : 109 €
- Pass 4 days : 129 €
* Except rental fees.
** Early tickets (reserved to the 300 first tickets - by day).