Lille Art Fair
The 5th edition of Lille Art Fair will bring together 100 galleries and publishers from many different countries in an 8,000 m² showcase. Paintings, drawings, sculpture, video, engravings, ceramics, photos, etc., -all forms of art will be represented even more than ever before.
In the heart of the Fair :
- The Print Art Fair features the representatives of art printing techniques: lithography, engraving, screen printing, digigraphics, artist’s books, and more…
- The Video Art Fair, is a new addition to the 2011 fair, highlighting a contemporary form of expression so as to discover new talents and specialised galleries.
- La Nuit de l’Art (“The Art Night”), will be an exceptional evening where each exhibitor invites their artists to come and meet the public for a performance, signing session, or other activities and happenings.
- 12 and 13 April: from 11a.m. to 11 p.m.
- 14 April: from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 15 April: from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Admission fees and rates
- Admission : 8 € (valid for the duration of the Fair)
- Reduced ticket : 5 €
- Free entry for children under 10
- Things to know : Happy Hours : reduced rate (5€) on Thursday 12 and Friday 13 April from mid-day to 2 p.m.