Rendez-vous at the Towers of Amiens Cathedral
The largest Gothic Cathedral in France
Built in the 13th century to the plans of Robert de Luzarches, and at the initiative of Bishop Evrard de Fouilloy, Amiens Notre-Dame Cathedral (Picardy) remains the largest Gothic construction in France. Access to the towers offers a superb view of the 112.7 meters spire, and over the city of Amiens.
Cathedral designated world heritage site by UNESCO.
- Unaccompanied tour with guide booklet: French, English, German
- Guided Tour: French
- Maximum group size without splitting up: 18 people at the top of north tower
- 130 km in the North of Paris
- From Paris: A16 or A1
- From Belgium: E19-A7/ E19A2/ A1-E15 (exit Maurepas ou Péronne)
- From Calais: A16
- From Reims and Saint-Quentin: A29
Tours de la Cathédrale d’Amiens
30, place Notre-Dame
Tel: +33 (0)3 22 80 03 41