Rendez-vous in Sofitel Quiberon - Thalassa sea & spa
The Reference of Thalassotherapy & Wellness
There are destinations which take you away from it all, special places where you can enjoy a getaway and where you dream of coming back... The Sofitel Quiberon Thalassa sea & spa, a real benchmark for thalassotherapy and wellness, is an oasis of calm looking out onto the ocean. This luxury hotel is combined with the best of thalassotherapy and spas so as to offer incomparable experiences with lasting benefits.
Thalasso & Spa
- Special wellness benefits
- At the real heart of the field, the Thalassotherapy & Wellness Institute, overlooking the sea, has been redesigned to optimise the well-being of everyone. It is a place for listening and pleasure, in which the treatment sessions and individual support lets everyone reach their objectives of physical fitness, wellness or slimming at their own pace.
- A sophisticated and warm décor inspired by the world of spas.The Thalassotherapy and Wellness Institute is itself a reflection of the natural surroundings. Granite flagstones, wave-shaped tiles, pebbles and a range of natural tones contribute to creating a sensation of serenity and complete wellness.
- A bubble of wellbeing perfect for refocusing on yourself...Comfortable and spacious cubicles, Zen spaces overlooking the ocean, small lounges, etc. Every detail of this unique cocoon has been designed to protect your privacy and allows you to breakaway from your everyday life by refocusing on yourself.
- Expertise at the cutting edge of innovation: Refurbished areas, multi-purpose cubicles, top-class facilities, highly qualified staff. Our experts will lavish their care on you in an environment where effectiveness and pleasure are one.
Sofitel Quiberon Diététique*****
- 76 rooms with a sea view, including 2 suites.
- "Le Delight" restaurant.
Sofitel Quiberon Thalassa sea & spa*****
- 129 rooms overlooking the sea or the garden including 19 suites.
- "La Presqu’île" restaurant has a panoramic view of the ocean.
- Air: Lorient airport (50 mins away) 1 hr flight from Paris
- Train: TGV Paris – Auray: 3 hrs 30 mins, Quiberon – Auray: 30 km
- Car: 5 hrs from Paris
Pointe de Goulvars
56178 Quiberon cedex
Tel: +33 (0)2 97 50 48 88