Rendez-vous in Sofitel Golfe d'Ajaccio - Thalassa sea & spa
Get away to a Corsican paradise
Corsica alone is enough to give you a change of scenery! Defying the Mediterranean, perched on a peninsula surrounded by the pure water, the Sofitel Golfe d’Ajaccio Thalassa Sea & Spa hotel resort enjoys an idyllic site for combining fitness with the discovery of the Island of Beauty. An elegant pool area with a magnificent teak terrace, an institute in the style of Roman baths, a sandy, private beach, a landing stage exclusively reserved for hotel guests to dock boats and jet-skis, and plenty of tailor-made excursions.
Thalasso & Spa
- Special wellness benefits
Typically Mediterranean décor conveyed through the use of mosaic, polished marble and teak. Open every day.
Fitness centre: hammam, sauna, gym, sports courses, marine trail, outdoor seawater swimming pool, heated from April to October. Beauty Centre with 5 treatment cubicles, tearoom. Dietician in attendance.
Sofitel Golfe d'Ajaccio Thalassa sea & spa*****
- 98 rooms with a sea view, including 2 suites. Double or twinbeds, adjoining rooms, 2 rooms equipped for disabled persons.
- "Le Caroubier": Mediterranean & health-food cuisine. dishes (low-calorie meals).
- "Le Cabestan" bar: Signature cocktails and piano-bar ambiance.
- 3 meeting rooms (seating 25 to 180).
- Mountain bike excursions, jet ski, helicopter, Ranger outings, snowshoeing.
- Air: Ajaccio Napoléon Bonaparte airport (Paris: 1 hr 30 mins,Lyon: 1 hr, Marseilles or Nice: 40 mins).
- Boat: Departures from Marseilles, Toulon or Nice for Ajaccio.
- Car: From Ajaccio (N196) heading for Propriano then Porticcio.
Sofitel Golfe d'Ajaccio
Tel: +33 (0)4 95 29 40 00
Fax :+33 (0)4 95 25 00 63