Rendez-vous in Saint-Tropez
Mythical Saint-Tropez is an enchanted village which remains "The" place to go to for famous people, sea lovers, art history, and Heritage addicts.
Discover the village as you stroll along the tiny alleys of the old town, the dainty little squares, and the world famous harbour. Let yourself be swept off by a taste of Provence, as you walk amidst the Provençal market, with its cuisine, and local specialities, which are the pride of the village.
Saint-Tropez is also a higly cultural and historical destination, which you will discover through the various buildings and monuments: the Annonciade Museum, one of the most beautiful paintings and sculpture Museums from the beginning of the 20th Century, the 17th Century Citadel, or the House of Butterflies.
With its naturally protected environment, the Saint-Tropez Peninsula will delight those who long for walks along its beautiful coastal path, hilltop villages, and magnificient wine domains.
You will find exclusive and highly diversified accommodation in Saint-Tropez, from palaces, to quaint hotels and guest houses.
Saint-Tropez has become the capital of shopping on the Côte d'Azur, with its boutiques open all day long during the season, offering all the best brands in fashion, as well as their world famous crafts and specialities.
Last but not least, Saint-Tropez and the Peninsula offers a large array of top quality dining options, giving connoisseurs a refined, luscious, and subtle yet innovating Provençal cuisine, using a blend of southern flavours with worldwide influence.
Annonciade Museum: located in a 16th century chapel, this museum hosts a stunning collection of Signac, Matisse, Picabia, Braque, and Dufy, amongst others.
Saint-Tropez's maritime Museum: the modern museum in the dongeon of the citadel allows all visitors to discover the daily lives of men and women who shaped over the centuries the Saint-Tropez of today.
The House of Butterflies: a small museum with over 20,000 species of butterflies from all over the world. Some are unique, such as the ‘Apollon noir’ from the Mercantour National Park.
- Festival ARMEN, march
- Harley Davisdon Euro Festival ,May
- Voiles Latines , May
- Celebration of the saint «Tropez» (Bravades), June
- Giraglia Rolex Cup , June
- Classic Tennis Tour , Jully
- Music and theatre Festival Les Nuits du Château
de la Moutte , Jully
- “Les Voiles de Saint-Tropez” (Saint-Tropez
Sails) , (September October)
- Autumn Super Sales , October
- Porshe Paradise , October
- Rails Links : Toulon Railway Station, Saint-Raphaël Train Station, Les Arcs Train Station
- Air Links : Nice Côte d’Azur, Toulon , Saint-Tropez La Môle
- Motorways : Arriving From the North : Mototway A6 and A7, Arriving From the South-East : Motorway A8
- Bus : Saint-Raphaël Railway station - Line 7601 , Toulon Railway station - line 7801 And Line 7802
- Ferries : Les bateaux verts , Les Navettes Saint-Tropez - Saint-Maxime , Les bateaux de Saint-Raphaël
Quai Jean Jaurès
Tel.: +33(0)4 94 97 45 21