Rendez-vous in Roissy-en-France
Roissy-en-France: The village at the gateway to Paris - Roissy CDG airport, make a stopover!
At only 5 minutes of the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, Exhibition Center Paris Nord Villepinte and Le Bourget, at 40 minutes of Paris and Disneyland Paris, discover the authentic Roissy-en France... The lung of Paris - Roissy Charles-de-Gaulle
The Tourist Office places 30 bicycles at your disposal!
- Enjoy an excursion in the Vallée Verte, along its cycle paths!
- Visit the Shopping Centre and its many stores for an afternoon devoted to shopping!
- Take a day and follow the Ourcq Canal to Paris!
Tour of the village with an audioguide, Roissy-en-France offers up its secrets
Discover the history of an authentic and unusual village step-by-step... Listen to the story of Roissy-en-France, its church, its castle, its park, its inhabitants...
In eighteen stages, discover the remains of the castle, Saint-Eloi Church and the history of the village which, in the space of 20 years, progressed from the plough to the supersonic age.
Roissy-en-France: An unexpected shopping experience
The shopping Center "Aeroville" is located between the Terminal 1 of the Charles de Gaulle Airport and the Paris Nord Villepinte Exihibtion Center, at only 5 minutes of Roissy-en-France. Everything is designed to let you leave an unexpected shopping. It's a 4-star rang shopping center, it propose 200 stores, 30 restaurants and 1 movie theater.
An exclusive cinema concept based on:
- Cinematographic experience visible in the unique quality of projection, sound and comfort (12 auditoriums – 2,500 seats)
- A complete entertainment venue: total immersion in the image from the foyer, activities organised outside the auditoriums
- Shared pleasure: a place for meetings and collective experiences
Your meeting in Roissy-en-France
- Incomparable accessibility from all directions.
- Easy management of arrivals and departures, regardless of the transport method, plane or high-speed train.
- Limited and guaranteed transfer times thanks to the hotel bus services.
- A large selection of seminars and conventions with the L'Orangerie auditorium and the hotels.
- A complete hotel offering in all categories comprising moder, recently built structures with all the latest equipment.
- A high environmental quality setting with the parks and gardens of the village of Roissy-en-France.
- By train : RER B Roissy Charles de Gaulle 1 - Gare TGV Roissy Charles de Gaulle 2
- By plane : Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
- By car : A1 follow Charles de Gaulle, exit Roissy-en-France
- By bus : Bus Station (near Terminal 3 Airport Charles de Gaullle), bus 9502 or 93.