The Renoir Museum in Cagnes-sur-Mer
Renoir’s house at Les Collettes is a moving place for the evocative power of the old master’s daily life as he lived there in the last eleven years of his life, from 1908 to his death in 1919.
Twelve rooms in the painter’s house are now open to the public. The museum is being entirely renovated, and will reopen in July 2013.
Rooms dedicated to sculpture have been added, and a lift for disabled visitors has been installed.