Clean air, record sunshine, Mediterranean beaches, mountains, an abundance of thermal waters meet in the Eastern Pyrenees to make life healthier for its residents, savouring the pleasures of well-being, relaxing, taking care of your body, rewarding yourself with time tode-stress, etc. Water and the air, are two natural elements for various fitness programmes.
Our département has a wide variety of thermal treatments on offer. Hot or cold, and occasionally ferrous or sulphurated, the thermal waters attract many spa-goers to the five well-being resorts in the Eastern Pyrenees, providing different types of fitness programmes.
• Amélie-les-Bains, Le Boulou, Prats-de-Mollo/La Preste, Molitg-les-Bains, Vernet-les-Bains
Water that gushes through the Pyrenees at 40 °C, day after day, ideal for relaxing with your family or when returning from a walk, in winter or summer.
• Bains de Dorres, Saint-Thomas les Bains, Llo
The sea, full of health-giving properties. On the Catalan Coast, three thalassotherapy centres have a multitude of marine treatments and tailored programmes on offer on a protected marine site.
• Port-Barcarès, Canet-en-Roussillon, Banyuls-sur-Mer
Full of energy! It is a passport to the form, combining the benefits of water, traditional care (specific courses) and relaxation techniques, that provide both spa centers of the Pyrenees-Orientales.
• Argelès-sur-Mer, Mont-Louis
- Air: Perpignan-Rivesaltes airport.
- Train: Perpignan SNCF station.
- Car: A9 exit Perpignan Nord / Perpignan Sud / LeBoulou – RN 20 - RN 9
16, avenue des Palmiers
66005 Perpignan Cedex