A sporting year...
What a year of sports it's been for Oyonnax, a city that will welcome the Tour de France for the very first time and saw its rugby team promoted to the Top 14 league.
In terms of cycling, the city has had the time to prepare after hosting the Criterium du Dauphiné. During the last edition, Elia Viviani had made the best of the tough last part of the course to distance Thor Hushovd and Nacer Bouhanni, his expected rivals in case of a bunched sprint.
The Italian eventually beat the future Green Jersey of the event, Gianni Meersman.
- Saint-Léger church and monumental door,
- Abbaye Saint-Michel Nantua,
- Museum of the Resistance,
- Monument to the Maquis prairie Échallon,
- Museum Comb and Plastics.