The Grimaldi Castle and Museum
Bought by the municipality in 1939, the castle was turned into a museum in 1946.
Besides its architectural interest, and a fresco representing the fall of Phaeton painted in 1620 by Giulio Benso, the castle is home to a ethnographic museum dedicated to olive trees. Additionally, there were donations by Suzy Solidor of some 40 portraits of the singer painted by famous painters in the early 20th century, as well as donations by Andre Verdet, and by the Museum of Modern Mediterranean Art.
Every summer, the museum also holds temporary exhibitions during its International Painting Festival.