Rendez-vous at the Fort Saint-André
An exceptional example of architecture at an outstanding site
Built to affirm the hegemony of the Capetian monarchy over its neighbours inthe Fort of Saint-André, which is very well preserved, exemplifies the degree of perfection attained by military architecture of the 14th century.
Dominating the Charterhouse of Villeneuve-lez-Avignon it can be considered as an outstanding monument.
- Unaccompanied tour with guide booklet: French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
Duration: 45 min to 1 hr
- Guided tour: French
• Reservations: 10 days - Tel: +33 (0)4 90 25 45 35 - Email: email@example.com
Duration: 1 hr to 1 hr 30 min
Towers can be closed in case of thunderstorm or strong wind
- Between the Lyon/ (A9) and Lyon/Marseille (A7)motorways
- Via the A9: exit Villeneuve-lez-Avignon
- Via the A7: exit Villeneuve-lez-Avignon