Rendez-vous at Domaine Jean-Marc Brocard
Recognized as an expert of its terroir, Jean Marc Brocard is convinced, since its inception in 1973, that the respect of the land must remain the foundation of his work.
That is why, in vineyards and wineries, he applies ecological principles and restrict the intervention of human over nature in order to reveal authentic Chablis climats.
Since 1998, a part of the vineyard is biodynamic.
- Visit of the vineyard: guided walks from 1 to 3 hours by minibus in the vineyard with visualization of different vintages.
- Hiking great wines: 1h30 walk in the heart of Chablis vineyards, reading landscapes seven grands crus.
- Field visit: site visits, geological section, vats, wine presses
- Dinner: Lunch Bourguignon enjoying a breathtaking view of the vineyards of Chablis
- Tasting: grow your knowledge of wine or simply enjoy the full pleasure of tasting.
- Day experiences of a vintage time: follow step by step the work carried out by participating in the work area of the vineyards, the grape harvest and winemaking.
- Guest Houses: stay in guest rooms for 2 to 18 people in Chablis or in Saint Cyr les Colons.
Open from Monday to Saturday from 9h to 13h and from 14h to 18h30.
Closed on Sundays.
Domaine Jean-Marc BROCARD
3, route de Chablis
+33 (0)3 86 41 49 00