The Beaujolais vineyard
Famed throughout the world, the Beaujolais wine region is home to an infinite number of treasures and flavours on the doorstep of Lyon. The Beaujolais wine route will introduce you to the richness and conviviality of the region, with its châteaux, beautiful hilly landscapes and great wines.
Out & about
- Lyon, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Villefranche-sur-Saône and its renaissance courtyards
- Oingt ans Beaujolais des Pierres Dorées
- Mont Brouilly and its panoramics views
- Hameau Duboeuf, the first wine park in Beaujolais
- Château de la Chaize at Odenas
- 7 themed tours that can be downloaded free of charge
A unique experience
Nestled among the vines, this is a site dedicated to well-being that offers you treatments formed with grape seeds and essential rose oils.
"Vignobles & Découvertes" destination
The national Vignobles & Découvertes label helps you to prepare your weekends and short breaks in the vineyards without any hassle thanks to carefully selected services.