Rendez-vous in B'O Resort - Bagnoles de l'Orne
Wellness with natural extracts from Normandy
At the heart of the Andaines forest and 230 km from Paris, the only thermal spa resort in the great north-west region welcomes you in a location that is ideal for a change of scenery, far from noise and visual pollution. Combined with the oceanic climate, Bagnoles de l’Orne offers a real breath of fresh air, with relaxing and toning properties. B’O Resort have 2 main activities: National health medical treatment programmes (rheumatology, phlebology, gynaecology) and Wellness breaks benefiting.
Thalasso & Spa
- Special wellness benefits
The original, virtuous alchemy of Normandy cider apples combined with the unique properties of the Bagnoles de l’Orne mineral water.
New treatment centre, B’O Thermal Spa. 17 dry-treatment cubicles, 40 hydrotherapy cubicles, thermal water pools, tearooms, mineral water steam room, sauna and rest area.
- Special programmes
Sensationally Light Legs; "B’O Beauty" made in Normandy; "Duo Complice" for two; Nordic Walking Break, and more. Tailor-made treatments: Exquisitely Relaxing Massage (60 mins) or Multi-Sensory Massage (30 or 60 mins).
- B’O résidence des thermes***
- 163 fully equipped apartments and studio flats.
- Traditional home-cooked food, or low-calorie version of this menu.
- Bar and tearoom.
- B’O cottage****
- Delightful, fully equipped four-star accommodation opened since June 2013, with full disabled access. 158 apartments - half of them can be adjoined on request.
- Food that combines Normandy cuisine with lightness, delivered to your apartment or in a restaurant.
- Breakfast to go; Baker’s Basket; Takeaway meals; Half-board package; Bagnoles Restaurant Pass.
- Train: Departures from the Gare Montparnasse, get off at Briouze or Argentan then take the bus.
- Car: From Paris: A13 then RN12 Dreux – Alençon or A11 Le Mans – A28 Alençon exit, then N12 heading for Rennes and follow signs for Bagnoles de l’Orne.
B'O Resort - Bagnoles de l'Orne
rue du Professeur Louvel
61140 Bagnoles de L'Orne
Tel: +33 (0)2 40 82 91 73 - Fax: +33 (0)2 40 82 96 08