Rendez-vous at the Yves Rocher Eco-Hotel Spa, La Grée des Landes
The first 100% Ecological Hotel Spa, La Grée des Landes, was born in La Gacilly, birthplace of the Yves Rocher Brand. Architecture, decoration, spa, gastronomy... Everything has been designed for you to have a special relationship with nature.
Find the Eco-Hotel Spa in the heart of South Brittany between Vannes, Rennes and Nantes, a 10 minute drive from Redon and 3 ½ hours from Paris by train.
29 en suite rooms, refined and decorated with warm colours and each lead onto a terrace comfortably nestled in the countryside. Linen covers, duvet and pillow covers in organic cotton, oak parquet. The bathrooms, open to natural light, are designed like raw timber cabins.
The Yves Rocher Tree-house, an exceptional suite, is open from October to May.
- The Gastronomic Organic restaurant "Les Jardins Sauvages" offers a "Made in Bretagne" cuisine that is both healthy and delicious, developed with respect for nature and the seasons by its talented Chef, Gilles Le Gallès. A food-tasting experience worthy of a multi-sensorial journey using organic products, locally grown and freshly picked.
- The Yves Rocher Spa, entirely devoted to Beauty and Well-being, consists of a relaxation pool overlooking a wonderful view of nature as far as the eye can see, a traditional Hamman and 4 beauty treatment cabins. A unique sensorial experience.
- The Yves Rocher spa Cabin offers treatments for two from June to September.
- The Wellness Area, a serene space, consists of a relaxation room and a swimming pool. Many activities are available on demand: yoga, Pilates, sophrology, Aqua-sculpt, Aqua-relaxation, Water bikes and Zen siestas on an air cushion...
Things to do at the Hotel
- Treat yourself in the Yves Rocher Spa
- Take a break in the relaxation pool and the Hamman at the Yves Rocher Spa
- Relax and swim in the Wellness Area pool
- Wellness activities : yoga, yoga walking in the countryside, Pilates, sophrology, Water bikes, Aqua-relaxation, Aqua-sculpt
- Relax with a book in the lounge bar of the hotel
- Take a walk and discover the 10 hectares of fields and forests that make up the land around the hotel
- Discover the photo and sculpture exhibitions at the hotel.
Things to do in the surrounding area
- Visit the "People and Nature" Photo Festival at La Gacilly from June to September
- Visit craftspeople and artists on the Culture&Tourism footbridge in La Gacilly
- Visit Yves Rocher’s Botanical Gardens in La Gacilly
- Cruise on the canal from Nantes to Brest
- Meet the horseman from the Brittany Equestrian Theater at the Gaceline chapel
- Visit the beautiful town of Rochefort en Terre, 20 minutes from La Gacilly by car
- Visit the wildlife and botanical park at Branféré
- Take a trip to the Gulf of Morbihan.
La Gacilly in the heart of South Brittany is the perfect destination for well-being and nature.
How to get there
- By train: the closest train stations to the hotel are Rennes, Nantes and Redon. You can ask La Grée des Landes to reserve a taxi for you from Redon (10 minutes).
- By boat: the Roscoff ferry terminal can be reached from England, Ireland and Spain. The St Malo ferry terminal can be reached from England.
- By coach: bus stations in Rennes and Nantes can be reached from several large European towns as well as certain towns in France.
- By airplane: regular direct flights from large French and European cities enable you to reach the Brittany airports. Rennes is the closest airport to the hotel.
Eco-Hôtel Spa Yves Rocher
56200 La Gacilly