Palm Hotel & Spa*****
True luxury is in our Nature...
Above the bay of Grand’Anse with its white coral sand beach, the Palm Hotel & Spa***** represents the ideal place for excursions to unmissable touristic sites of Reunion Island, such as the Cirque of Cilaos or the volcano Piton de la Fournaise, which is one of the most active volcanoes worldwide, or the coast of the Wild South.
Hotel of charm, awarded « the best hotel of Reunion Island » by the professional jury of the World Travel Awards, in 2010 and 2011, the Palm Hotel and Spa***** belongs to a new generation of top class hotels, which is combining comfort, design, luxury and zen-ambiance.
Overlooking the blue water of the Indian Ocean, the Palm Hotel & Spa*****, proposes 65 rooms, which are situated in beautiful Creole villas, in the middle of a 3.5 ha large tropical garden. Two restaurants, an outdoor bar, 2 pools, spa and boutique.
They are all equipped with terrace, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, bathrobes, telephone, safe box, mini bar, satellite TV, free WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities and air conditioning.
- 32 SuperiorRooms, surface 34 m²: 2 adults + 1 baby
- 16 Deluxe Rooms, surface 41m²: 2 adults + 1 child (under 12) or 1 baby
- 12 Junior Suites, surface 60m²: 2 adults + 1 child (under 12) + 1 baby, outside shower, solarium
- 2 Deluxe Suites, surface 60m² : 2 adults, outside shower, solarium with bath Basalt, Nespresso machine.
- 3 Lodges perched on stilts, surface 100m² : 2 adults, terrace of 25m² with view to Indian Ocean + jaccuzi for two, big flat screen television and DVD- Player in the living room.
It is considered as a luxury restaurant with Creole accents with a deep attachment to local products. Le Deck proposes several menus, first courses, salads, Creole- such as sea and land specialties, a wide range of desserts, but also the “Locavore” menu, where only products harvested or caught, within 150 km radius of the Palm Hotel & Spa ***** are used. The gourmet restaurant
The gourmet restaurant
Pleasure, discovery, originality, local products, are the keywords of Makassar. Products in the world, rare and unusual, invitation to discover the variety of flavors and richness of alliances.
Bar & Lounge
There is a cosy, chic and relaxed ambiance at Kokoa, it is the perfect place to enjoy the gorgeous panorama, which Grand’Anse and the Indian Ocean. The Kokoa bar offers tasty cocktail and also a snack service, like sandwiches. Kokoa offers the Sunday@Sunset, a lounge event with soft electro music, with a Dj mixing soft electro music.
The Akéa Spa & Beauty
Oasis of rejuvenation, Akea Spa & Beauty offers 350 m² with :
- 1 Whirlpool
- 1 waterfall with refreshing cool water
- 1 massage cabin with flower bath
- 1 double massage place
- 4 treatment and relaxation rooms
- 1 tropical garden
- 1 boutique
This space Wellness offers a choice of care and stimulating the senses: body massages and relaxing massages from 30 to 50 minutes, accompanied by the fragrance oils of your choice, made according to ancestral techniques.
Activities at the hotel
- 2 overflowing swimming pools, as well as a shallow pool
- 2 Cross Trainers in the swimming pool
- A fitness room equipped with professional exercise machines a crunch trainer and other machines for the training of the abdominal muscles, a sparring system for the training of the entire body, 2 stepping machines, a treadmill, a Cross Trainer as well as a bycicle.
- Ping-pong, petanque, billiards, baby foot
- A multimedia room with WII console, PS3, PC, Mac
- Whale watching from "Le Deck" and ecological discussions animated by our eco-voluntary (from June to October)
- Monday, at 4.15 pm : Guided excursion to the Piton Grand’Anse (booking only)
- Monday, at 6 pm : crafting secrets of the famous locale "rhum arrangé"
- Tuesday, at 11 am (from September to May) : Water aerobics
- Tuesday, at 7:30 pm : magician at dinner - Wednesday, at 6 pm : discovery of South African wines
- Tuesday, from 7:30 pm : Créole folk evening
- Saturday, from 7:30 pm : jazz night at bar
- Sunday, at 12 am : barbecue party
Near the hotel (with participation):
- Grand’ Anse beach (15 min walk) or by shuttle
- Piton Grande Anse ride (on reservation)
- Saint-Pierre's city center Activities
Activities (with participation)
- Akéa Spa & Beauty
- Helicopter excursions with departure from the helicopter station of the hotel
- Excursions with guide (hikes, jeep, private car)
- An 18- hole-golf course (at 20 minutes)
- Excursion to the volcano
- Paragliding (beginner or advanced learner)
- Horse Riding
- Surfing at one of the most beautiful spots of Reunion
Free of charge
- Reception 24h/24h
- Concierge service
- 1 internet computer at the reception
- 1 internet computer at the multimedia room
- Free wireless internet connection within the hotel
- Private parking at the entrance of the hotel
- Free baby cot (on booking and availability)
- Beach towels loan (deposit € 40)
- Luggage service
- Courtesy room
- Room service 24h/24h
- Baby-sitting (on demand)
- Akéa Spa & Beauty
- Rental car
- Conference hall
- 3 function rooms, of 50m², 100m², ou 200m²
- A gift shop
- Transfer airport/hotel (on demand)
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, American Express, Master Card.
- Tax (mandatory, to be paid on the spot): €1/adult, free for children
- Disabled access
- Check-in : from 2pm
- Check out : before 11am
- Access by car
From Saint Denis : take the N1 to Saint Pierre, at Saint Pierre exit Banks Boulevard, follow the N2 to Saint-Joseph, at the roundabout turn right towards Grande Anse-Cap Petite-Île, then immediately right of "Rue Mascarins".
From Saint Pierre, on the N1, take exit Banks Boulevard, follow the N2 to Saint Joseph, at the roundabout turn right towards Grand'Anse-Cap Petite-Île, then immediately right into "Rue Mascarins".
Palm Hotel & Spa*****
43 rue des Mascarins
97429 Petite Ile