Mandarin Oriental Paris***** Palace
Nestled on rue Saint-Honoré, synonymous with high fashion around the world, the Mandarin Oriental Paris is just a few steps from the Place Vendôme, and a few minutes from the beautiful Tuileries garden, the Louvre, and the Orsay Museum.
Rooms & Services
The hotel has 99 rooms and 39 suites that overlook the landscaped gardens, or directly on the famous rue Saint-Honoré. Sybille de Margerie created an elegant Parisian style, haute couture that manifests itself in soothing yet striking colors, simple lines, with refined and opulent materials.
In this prestigious location, we wanted to creatively breathe new life into all aspects of the hotel; interiors that combine natural elements and oriental influences, gourmet dining in our 2 Michelin Star restaurant Sur Mesure Par Thierry Marx, not to mention our legendary service.
Around the hotel
During your stay, discover all about Paris:
- Culture: its numerous museums, galleries and monuments, which testify to the rich history of France
- Unusual: tours of the city, greeters, and modes of alternative transportation (segway, buggies, bicycles, etc…)
- Food lovers: teashops and bakeries, all the delicacies to taste
- Nature: gardens and parks, to the banks of the Seine River
- Gourmet: famous chefs, the best restaurants, and finest wines
- Shopping: from the luxury brand retailers of the Champs-Elysées, to the trendy boutiques of the Marais
The two international airports in Paris, Charles de Gaulle and Orly, are 45 minutes by car from the hotel. The Paris-Le Bourget Airport is only 25 minutes away, and the Issy-les-Moulineaux Heliport is about 15 minutes by car.
Hôtel Mandarin Oriental Paris***** Palace
251, rue Saint Honoré