BEST WESTERN Ducs de Bourgogne Hotel****
The BEST WESTERN Ducs de Bourgogne boasts an exceptional location in the heart of historic Paris, offering its guests an authentic Parisian experience, just a few minutes from some of the most popular landmarks in the world: the Louvre Museum, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame de Paris, Saint-Germain-des-Pres, the Sainte-Chapelle, the Centre Beaubourg and the Place Vendôme are all just steps away from your room. The BEST WESTERN Ducs de Bourgogne boasts a refined decor, a friendly atmosphere and a warm, professional welcome. Enjoy the peace and quiet of our hotel, while staying in the heart of lively, bustling Paris.
Rooms and Services
Our 50 rooms, all air-conditioned, allow you to enjoy a well-earned rest after a day spent in the capital, whether you're on a business trip, or visiting Paris as a tourist.
Our rooms have been specially designed to optimize the well-being of our guests. The hotel's decor, facilities, bedding, and tranquility
guarantee an enjoyable stay. For your professional meetings in the center of Paris, a conference room with a capacity of 15 people, air-conditioned, and equipped with the latest technology is available.
The hotel, awarded the European "Ecolabel" in April 2010, is eager to to limit its environnemental impact, and has integrated low-energy lighting solutions, and environmentally friendly products. Every morning, a breakfast with fair trade and organic ingredients is served, to ensure both quality and ethical means of production.
With the aim of making Parisian life simpler and more enjoyable for each of our guests, our staff is at your disposal, to meet any and all of your needs, whether in regard to the hotel's services, or to book a show, restaurant, or taxi.
The entire team of the BEST WESTERN Ducs de Bourgogne is looking forward to welcoming you to Paris, and promises to go out of its way to make your stay an unforgettable experience.
- By plane: Charles de Gaulle International Airport is just 27 km (~17 miles).
- By train: Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare Montparnasse, Gare de l'Est, and Gare Saint Lazare are all within 5 km (~3 miles).
- By route:
- From the north: From Porte de la Chapelle, towards Châtelet, take rue de Rivoli then right on rue du Pont Neuf to the BEST WESTERN Ducs De Bourgogne.
- From the south: From Porte d'Orléans, head up Châtelet, rue de Rivoli and rue du Pont Neuf right to the BEST WESTERN Ducs De Bourgogne.
- From the east: From Porte de Bercy, head center of Paris, Place du Chatelet and Rue de Rivoli and rue du Pont Neuf right to the BEST WESTERN Ducs De Bourgogne.
- From the west: From the Porte d'Auteuil, take the rue d'Auteuil to the river. Pompidou Street is next to the river. Take the Louvre Exit, then left to rue du Pont Neuf to the BEST WESTERN Ducs De Bourgogne.
Hôtel BEST WESTERN Aux Ducs de Bourgogne****
Rue de Rivoli
Message from the manager - Françoise
Here at the BEST WESTERN Ducs de Bourgogne, the guest comes first. My team
and I will be overjoyed to welcome you to our hotel, where we'll go out of our
way to live up to and beyond your expectations.
Average mark given to hotel:
Contacts & Reservations
- Mail : email@example.com
- Phone : 0142339564
- Website : http://www.bookinnfrance.com/fr/ducs-bourgogne-paris.html