AKOYA Hotel***** & Spa
Reunion Island presents a new 5-star establishment: AKOYA Hôtel***** & Spa.
This hotel, surrounded by trees, overlooks a wonderful protected lagoon, in the west of the island. Comfort and a multicultural atmosphere are provided in a paradisiacal realm.
The island's treasures are reflected through 6 realms that make up the thematic decor of the 104 spacious rooms, and 4 luxury suites with private pools:
- The “Fournaise”: an environment inspired by the majestic volcano on Reunion Island called Piton de la Fournaise (Peak of the Furnace).
- The “Champs de Thé”: an atmosphere dedicated to Eastern culture.
- The “Namaste”: elegant, sober decor with colours from Maharaja Country.
- The “Tropical”: a chic, wild ambiance at one with nature.
- The “Trou d’Eau”: a calm decor that takes inspiration from the lagoon of the same name, just outside the hotel.
- “Perle d’Akoya”: a space which gives its name to the hotel itself. An allusion to the “pearl of Akoya”, an Asian treasure known for its purity and the perfection of its shape.
High-tech services and diverse catering
Take advantage of the advanced technology in this hotel: fibre-optic, free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel, SMART TV, and a professional concierge service.
AKOYA Hôtel***** & Spa heavily promotes the protection of the environment, and thus maximises on the island’s natural energy resources through solar panels and reusing rainwater.
Two restaurants: one with high-class gastronomy, La Perle, and the other more casual, Le Dome, both run by the Michelin-star chef Marc de Passorio. For an unforgettable apéritif, try the bar Horizon which sits at the edge of an infinity pool facing out onto the ocean.
A cocoon of wellbeing
The AKOYA ***** Hotel & Spa cares deeply about the wellbeing of its guests. A luxurious cocoon of 600m2 presents a sensational journey offering you a range of treatments inspired by ancient wellness techniques of Brazilian, Eastern, Balinese, Polynesian, and Ayurvedic cultures.
AKOYA Hôtel***** & Spa
6, impasse des Goélands
97434 - La Saline-les-Bains